EMMA Safe Energy Storage
Stable Residential and Commercial Energy Storage Systems in Ireland and UK
Warik Energy with BYD Co. Ltd., the world’s largest supplier of rechargeable batteries, Are introducing its newly expanded line-up of B-Box Battery Energy Storage Systems in Ireland & UK
Our Grid Safe Battery Storage system allows any size of renewable generator , Wind, Hydro, CHP , Solar PV etc to connect to the Grid without any grid approvals — Cannot ever Export , 100% self consumption.
The easy-to-install modular battery cabinets are available in a LV (low-voltage) model for residential use.
The latest BYD storage systems are IP55 certified, meaning the storage systems are protected against the elements and hostile environments. They are based on the company’s proprietary Lithium Iron-Phosphate (LiFePO4) storage chemistry, which has an outstanding safety record and makes it the ideal technology for countries like Ireland & UK.
The EMMA SES Residential Series is available in four capacities ranging from 2.5 to 10.0 kWh and can be scaled up to 80kWh.
EMMA SES can help Irish households and businesses to slash their electricity bills by storing the output of their rooftop solar panel systems for use in the evening, when household electric appliance demand tends to rise. EMMA safe energy storage can minimize the amount of solar energy that is fed back to the grid, as well as the impact of costly electricity tariffs.
EMMA Safe Energy Storage
The EMMA SES presents an intelligent easy to install battery storage system that monitors the import/export of the site and stores or produces power accordingly. The beauty of the EMMA SES is its ability to be placed in a convenient location that has a power connection capable of taking the peak invert output of the stack (typically <20Amps). Instead of breaking the mains incoming at the fuseboard the EMMA SES has a remote monitor that controls the stack wirelessly, or by direct RS485 connection. If it is simpler a CT cable can be connected to the system instead. The EMMA SES uses environmentally friendly saltwater batteries which have an unrivalled cycle life meaning your EMMA SES system will last longer than any other system using different battery technologies. At the heart of the EMMA SES is the EPRO controller allowing flexibility in your install to add all the other Elite and EPRO features to your storage system. EMMA SES stores the power when there is excess output but can invert it when there is excess demand.
EMMA SES Key features and Benefits
The system provides a robust eco-friendly battery system with the bonus being flexible in where it can be stored boasting :
- Fastest response time -35mS the best at capturing your energy.
- Extremely high cycle life at 100% depth of discharge – 3000 cycles at 100% DoD; 4000 cycles at 80% DoD; 6000 cycles at 50% DoD
- Extremely high abuse tolerance avoids frequent maintenance, downtime, or replacements
- Ability to stand at partial state of charge with minimal self-discharge to provide reliable performance on demand
- Wide operating temperature range with minimal degradation
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-explosive, non-corrosive (classified as standard goods vs. hazardous goods)
- Environmentally benign materials – no corrosive acids or noxious fumes
- No regular maintenance or active management required
- Modular build so your system can be easily expanded to meet your growing requirements
- Standard system provides up to 2.2kWp charge and 4kWp invert with a typical 10kWh’s of storage
- Easy to install with a single mains cable connection to a 20Amp supply along with Elite controller or CT installation.
- All standard EPRO and Elite features available as add on’s with monitoring as standard.
- The modular stacks can be easily configured as Single, Split and Three phase systems.
- The stacks can be extended to supply more storage, peak charge and peak inverter by adding additional stacks.